We distribute all types of Danfoss refrigeration and air conditioning controls including Thermostatic Expansion Valves, Solenoid Valves, Solenoid Coils, Electrically Operated Valves, Pressure and Temperature Regulating Valves, Pressure Switches and Thermostats, etc in Dubai and the UAE.
Danfoss Solenoid Valves
- EVR is a direct or servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction and hot gas lines with fluorinated refrigerants.
- EVR valves are supplied complete or as separate components, i.e. valve body, coil and flanges, if required, can be ordered separately.
- Material: Solenoid Valve
- Type: EVR 2 to EVR 40
- Applications: Refrigeration, Freezing & Air condition Plants
- Wide choice of coils with ac & dc
- Designed for media temperature up to 105 degree Celsius
- Connections: Flare upto 5/8“ & Solder upto 21/8
- Available with Flange connections, Solder/Flare connections with NO/NC functions and with other options
- Available in stainless steel, gas-powered and pulse solenoid
Danfoss Solenoid Coils
- Specially designed to operate in the aggressive environment with high humidity and temperature fluctuations found in most refrigeration systems.
- Clip-on coils available for the entire range of Danfoss solenoid valves for refrigeration, freezing and air conditioning applications.
Danfoss Electrically Operated Valves
- Entire range consists of Solenoid Expansion Valves and Stepper Motor Expansion Valves, including versions for CO2 systems.
- Makes it possible to keep up with the increasing environmental concerns and tighter CO2 emission regulations.
- Significant energy savings and cost reductions.
Danfoss Pressure and Temperature Regulating Valves
- Products under this category have different functions in both commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
- Range contains Liquid Distributors, Pilot Valves, Motorised Valves, Oil Regulating Valves and Overflow Valves.
- Other features include capacity regulation, crankcase pressure regulation and receiver pressure regulation.
Danfoss Pressure Switches and Thermostats
- Cover a wide range of applications within refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Available in two categories: KP as standard and RT for heavy duty purposes.
- Switches can be delivered for fluorinated refrigerants as well as ammonia.
Danfoss Filter Driers
- Range covers both hermetic filter driers and filter driers with exchangeable core.
- Hermetic filter drier is delivered with various functions: standard, bi-flow, receiver and burn-out.
- Filter driers with exchangeable core the program covers: standard core for CFC/HCFC and HFC, burn-out core and mechanical filter.
- The filter drier housing is available with one to four cores.
Danfoss Sight Glasses
- Material: Danfoss Sight Glass SG/SGR, SGI/SGRI, SGN/SGRN
- Refrigerants: - R22, R134a, R404a, R407C, R507, R407A, R407F, R448A, R449A, R450A, R452A, R513A
- From: 1/4 " to 7/8"connection (solder/flare)
- Available with flare, solder and socket connections
- SGN/SGRN (with N type indicator) can be used with almost all refrigerants
- Maximum Working Pressure: 35Bar/500 psig (media temp:-50 to 150deg)
Danfoss Shut-off Valves
- Material: Danfoss Shut-off ball valves for refrigeration, GBC
- Refrigerants: - R134a, R22/R407C, R404a/R507, R407A. R407F, R410A, R448A, R449A, R450A, R452A, R513A
- From: 1/4 " to 3 1/8" connection (solder/flare)
- Available with & without accessport
- GBC 6s to GBC 25s can be used with R 32
- Maximum Working Pressure: 45Bar/650 psig (media temp: - 40 to 150d)
Danfoss Electronic Control
- Complete electronic system developed for monitoring and optimizing any commercial and industrial refrigeration and A/C system.