We distribute Danfoss Optyma and other condensing units in Dubai and the UAE.
Danfoss Optyma™ R134a MBP A00
- A00 (N0/N2): Without valves and receiver for capillary tubes version A00, a basic model for smaller cooling capacities.
- Comes without valves and receiver for capillary tubes.
- Fully piped and pre-assembled.
- Single-fan design for compact footprint and space-saving connection box.
Danfoss Optyma™ R404A-R507-LBP A02
- A02: Receiver, shut-off valves, universal pressure switches (KP17WB), flexible hoses, crank-case heater and electrical box
- Version A02 is available in models for medium or large cooling capacities.
- Compressor, condenser and receiver are fully piped and pre-assembled.
- Comes with universal pressure switch (KP17WB) with selectable automatic or manual reset function on the high-pressure side, electrical box, shut-off valves on suction, pressure and liquid lines, flexible connection tubes for the pressure switch, crank-case heater, long solder stubs on the shut-off valves, an extra-large connection box, and is prepared for permanent electrical installation
- Models for medium cooling capacities feature single-fan design for very compact footprint
- Models for large cooling capacities have an additional second fan
Danfoss Optyma™ Slim Pack-R134a-MBP
- Optyma™ Slim Pack with R134a is an outdoor solution for medium-temperature refrigeration.
- Applications: General MBP with display windows, island cabinets, cold rooms, air conditioning and in specific non-commercial applications such as air driers where there is a need to operate in high ambient conditions at medium and high evaporating temperatures. The evaporating temperature range with R134a is from -15°C to +15°C.